ITL Silent Auction 2022
We announce the opening of our 8th Silent Auction!
Please note that all items will close on Thursday 13 October 2022 from 19h00 and onward @ various times .
Please make sure to bid on your favourite lot before it closes.
For more information or to have someone bid on your behalf please email us on: he***@it*.za (click to view) or phone us at 0822552290
Read more : What we do
Thank you to all the individuals and companies for your donations!
We truly appreciate each and everyone of you!
Winners will receive an invoice and collection arrangements by email on Friday 14 October.
Contact Nadene at 0822552290 or he***@it*.za should you have questions.
Please read carefully through the rules of the Silent Auction.
- By bidding in ITLs silent auctions, each bidder agrees to these auction rules.
- All sales are final. There will, unfortunately, be no exchanges or refunds. All items are as is. ITL has attempted to describe and catalog items correctly, but neither warrants nor represents and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of descriptions, genuineness, authorship, provenance or condition of the items. No statement made in this catalog, or made orally at the auction or elsewhere, shall be deemed such a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability.
- The auction item value listed is an estimate of fair market value.
- Payment for items purchased must be made within 48 hours after the night of the auction. ITL will accept cash and cheques made payable to ALICT Trust or EFT. Please allow 30 minutes after the silent auction bidding has closed before reporting to the checkout desk.
- Following payments, you may pick up your purchases from our offices.
- The purchaser is responsible for collection of all items on the night of the auction, or making arrangements for collection at the ALICT office, 32 Ryneveld Street, Stellenbosch within 2 weeks. Any item left unclaimed, without prior arrangements, will be sold and proceeds will go to ITL with the agreement of the highest bidder. A small donation will be asked in this case to the highest bidder.
- ITL reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the auction.
- Each person’s bidding assumes all risks and hazards related to the auction and items obtained at the auction.
The Institute for Transformational Leadership (ITL) trains innovative leaders from all over the world and equips them to facilitate transformation as leaders, serving from different sectors and communities. Through the African Leadership Institute for Community Transformation (ALICT), emerging leaders interact with other leaders active in spheres of influence other than their own, and exchange insights on how best they might transform their current and future contexts.
Our vision and mission aim at seeing communities in Africa and beyond, transformed through a new generation of leaders seeking to serve and live called lives, by empowering them to facilitate sustainable transformation towards healthy reconciled communities based on holistic and Biblical principles. (ITL serves interdenominational and is not linked to any specific church or denomination.) Emerging leaders from 111 countries have participated in ALICT, sharing cultures and perspectives. These include doctors, lawyers, psychologists, chefs, teachers, professors, pastors, business owners, those working in corporations, farmers, journalists, artists and non-profit leaders. Skills have been taught, new insights gained, and relationships fostered. Our foundation brings a depth of character, our approach is much about being as doing. Our alumni are leaders with genuine character and the ability to facilitate transformation and not just transactional activities.
ITL serves a movement of transformation leaders committed to integrity and to serving their communities. People in leadership impact communities; and change is coming through our alumni who daily grapple with the complex problems they face. As a result, countless people have food and or shelter on a daily basis, children have access to education, people have the dignity of work, reconciliation is facilitated where there is strife and conflict, those experiencing trauma are served and policies and laws are influenced or created by alumni.
Our experience and belief are that people grow and can have a sustained ability to serve and have an impact through working together and through supportive relationships.
For this reason, ITL continually creates opportunities and spaces that connect alumni for the development of tools and processes that can impact diverse contexts. As such, ALICT becomes more than a three-month training; it is a maintained life-long journey of leaders with a shared passion. Alumni serve their communities as well as ITL initiatives by supporting other alumni in other communities.
ITL believes this transformation needs to continue to happen; and that you can be part of this. You have an opportunity to do so by generously participating in our auction, and also by making further / future contributions – please see the envelopes on the table. While the need may vary from country to country, the general need for leaders to serve with integrity remains constant. Your donation will support the development of our next leaders.